Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 is done... finally

it's almost done here, just an hour to go.  I have never been a fan of New Years Eve celebrations. i've always felt, that once that year goes away, i'm so much farther away from people (or animals) that i love that have passed. I know it's silly, that's it's really just a time thing, but i've always felt that way.  


2019 was decent, up until my cat passed. That one tore me up.  I couldn't celebrate Christmas really.  I didn't want a tree, so we didn't do one.  First time in 63 years.  We did presents, but i had no enthusiasm for the day.  My husband was a good sport, but i feel bad.  He understands, but i still feel horrible. so maybe we'll have a Christmas in March or something.

That's it. Just wanted to say Happy New Year.  In my own special way.


Deb

I miss you buddy.  

No comments: