Thursday, December 4, 2014

Self Centered post

i was going to do a report on my solo trip to Vegas, but decided to do this.  Vegas next time around (that is, if anyone is still reading my blog) Maybe you can post it on your blog!!? I love to read what people write!

get to know me

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Robert E Lee. (the middle name, obviously)

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
today. I watched a Jimmy V North Carolina 30 for 30 on ESPN.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
i love my handwriting. i print awesome~!


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey. but thats Deli. isnt lunch meat that Buddig crap?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Why yes i do. One that loves me, and one that hates me.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
sure, i like me most of the time.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
no, not at all. (like that?)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope. i had them ripped out at 8 yrs old.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
oh hell no, i'm afraid of being 5'9

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Tony Tiger (but as a diabetic i can't have it)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
only when they are new.

12. FAVORITE CELEBRITY CRUSH?
a LOT. Denzel, Garth, Sam Elliott.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Dairy Queen Vanilla Soft Serve. or Haagen Das Rocky Road

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
women- boobs (oh shut up, you know you do too) Men- shoulders.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
i wish i didnt talk so fast. i just cant help it. i'd love to not be a diabetic. I'm trying though

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

my parents and my brother.

18. What is your best feature

my legs (especially my ankles) the detract from the mess that is my body

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Frosty The Snowman jammy bottoms and a torn tshirt LOL. Black and Pink tennis shoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Big Bang Theory

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black, or one that wasnt broken

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

freshly bathed babies, Cotton Blosson from Bath and Body (which they dont make anymore) and Old Spice because it reminds me of my dad. And Lemon Chiffon candle from Yankee Candle (discontinued)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my Jenny  Punkin Pie 

25. What is something Dangerous that you have done?
I was a teenager in the 70's...EVERYTHING i did was dangerous

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NYGiants Football, Red Sox Baseball, Celtics Basketball, and of course, steel tipped darts.

27. HAIR COLOR?
pinstriped mahogany and caramel colored. 

28. EYE COLOR?

green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
pork chops,Melster Chocolate marshmallow bunnies & Santas

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?
definitely NOT Scary Movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
22 Jump Stree (AWESOME!)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
ugly gray

34. SUMMER OR WINTER
winter - I hate summer. hate the heat. i am not attractive at all when i'm melting.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I'm going with Kiss since i love my personal space NOT being invaded

37. What is your best life accomplishment
My kids of course

38. What is the dumbest thing you've done that you regretted it?

Not calling my brother when he called me to tell me he had cancer (he lived 6 mo) i regret not calling him as we hadn't talked in 4 years. So, if you are mad at someone, SUCK IT UP and apologize, you could be like me, and regret it.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just read a book about Mary Mcdonough about her time on Waltons Mountain (tv show) called Lessons from the Mountain.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
my mouse. (okay okay, under the mouse are kitties!)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
um. Conan. 

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
baby belly laughs. or the peace and quiet up here on Waltons Mountain aka Pine Valley

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
the Monkees.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

i am the queen of useless information. i also can make a stream of water through my two front teeth. 

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
San Diego CA -- Naval Hospital.

47. Who was your first love?

Paul Milton. His parents didn't like me, but he sure was pretty. Plus, i was a senior and he was a junior.  The relationship was based on looks and nothing further. Plus i had a 67 mustang, he had nothing but looks.
 

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?

i had gone to our Dart Awards banquet. i was with another guy, Dale. i saw Scott, told Dale to go home, and the rest, as they say, is history.

No comments: