Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas!

just a few days before Christmas, and i'm all finished, just waiting for Santa. (yes, i know all the presents are under the tree, and they are ALL labeled 'from' Santa, but come on, play the game!) You have to believe to receive (as my mom used to say)

Just going to share a few pictures with you. our tree is black. the ornaments are pink, purple and white. The Christmas tree skirt is pink. Its a very girly looking tree. Hub is secure enough in his masculinity to let Jennifer and I do the tree this way. The presents are all wrapped and ready to be opened Christmas morning. We even did outside lights this year. We've had some good rain and wind, and the outside lights survived it all.

Here is the tree and presents. And one of our cats, Henry J.

Henry J behaving under the tree
Jenny's ornament. She loves Spongebob
My ornament

The tree, the presents, the french doors

I'd love to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe, happy new year. My next blog will be about my first ever attempt at a serious New Years Resolution!

No comments: