Friday, December 9, 2011

Bits and Pieces of this and that

My Jenny punkin pie is now semi-licensed driver in the state of California. By semi-licensed, I mean she has her permit. Yes, she is 18, which is late by California standards, but it was her choice. If you are under 18 you have to pay to take a driving class since it isn't offered at the high schools anymore. She decided to wait, and I'm thrilled with her very adult choice.

I took her to the DMV wednesday and she took her test. She passed and so, i have let her drive here in town on Waltons Mountain. We'll work up the courage (for me, not her LOL) to drive down the freeway and into town. I'm happy she's in no rush. She's a good driver, I'm just not a good passenger!

We put up our tree last week. its pretty, and a very girly tree this year. We are still using the black tree, but we put pink, purple and white ornaments all over it. There are cute hometied ribbons on it, and a pepto bismol pink tree skirt underneath it. No pictures yet, as I want to take pictures with some presents under it.

The weather has been C-O-L-D! into the low 20's at night. But, since we have no precipitation, we have no snow. We've already had our first snow of the season, but i expect more! love the snow.

Thats it. Just a short yadda yadda for now. xoxo

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see a pic of your tree!!!
I also am so glad that you updated your blog. I hated coming here and seeing your last title!! I too am not ready for you to go either place!!! LOL. It made me sad!!
I love ya girl!!
Merry Christmas!

God Bless~
Debbie