Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

I will start off by saying I would like to wish a Happy Fathers Day to every daddy in the world. However, this little old blog, is dedicated to my favorite dad in the entire universe, MY daddy!

As most every one knows, i'm an orphan. Dads been gone for 18 years, but not a day goes by that i dont think of him, and wish he were here. Yep, i'm that selfish, but i dont care. It makes me sad when i see a father and daughter walking down the street, having a great time. I wish that my own daughter could have the relationship with her dad like i had with mine.

Thats it for today. Just a quick Happy Fathers day to the great dads, and also to the moms that pick up the slack that some dads leave. My PC message of the day LOL

My handsome daddy in 1990


me and dad. 1957


ok i'll cave and include one of Scotty and Jenny 1993

1 comment:

Debbie said...

You sure love your daddy. All daughter's wish we had one like yours was!!

God Bless~
Debbie Jean