Thursday, May 28, 2009

i heart my daddy

Today would have been my daddy's 86th birthday. I pause EVERY year on this day to remember my dad. Dont get me wrong, i remember him every single day, but on his birthday, he gets a bit more from me!

My dad was my hero. my best friend. the FUNNIEST person i'd ever met. No one could ever replace him in my life, and still cant. Not a day goes by that i dont think about him, that i dont shed a tear over him. i love my daddy with everything i own. I wish my daughter could have known him. I wish he was here sometimes, when i get mad at hub, or life, so i could run back and hide. not healthy i know, but thats the way it is.

this isnt a normal every day blog. its just a short story about the most marvelous man in my life. No one can top my daddy. R.I.P Henry J Bosang May 28th, 1923-Feb 17th, 1991.

Here are some pictures of my handsome daddy.


No comments: