Thursday, November 3, 2011

its all about the alphabet


A-Z

I got this from my dear friend Debbie's page.

A. Age: 55, but pretty immature. That makes me young!

B. Bed: couch. hub snores, so i usually fall asleep watching TV

C. Chore you hate: Dishes. i hate floaters in the sink.

D. Dog: not in a long time. Had Gato (spanish for cat). Runt of the litter, raised him from a pup, and he passed at 16. Now i'm strictly a cat person.

E. Essential start to your day: eating breakfast, having a giant cup of iced tea, and taking my bazillion pills that keep me alive.

F. Favorite Color: Black and/or pink

G. Gold or Silver: White gold. but i don't wear jewelry

H. Height: 5'9". I'm a tall drink o'water.

I. Instruments you play: played piano as a kid, don't remember how to now.

J. Job Title: Mom, wife and general PITA

K. Kids: 2... Jesse is 29 and Jennifer is 17 (she'll be 18 Nov 8th)

L. Live in: Waltons Mountain

M. Make of Car: 2002 PT Cruiser (I love my car) and just recently, my inlaws gave us a 2000 Buick Lesabre with low miles.

N. Nicknames: Deb, Debbie, Debra Lee, Boomer, bitch, mom.

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: Birthin kids, Diabetic Ketoacidosis, Breast Cancer surgeries.

P. Pet Peeves: People who are late. People who don't flush the toilet.

Q. Quote from a movie:
You have no power here! Begone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!


R. Right or Left Handed: right. However, i play pool left handed.

S. Siblings: 1 brother

T. T.V. Shows: Is there enough room for all of the shows i like? Dancing With The Stars, The New Girl, American Idol, Top Model, Greys Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, Private Practice, Jersey Shore, Beavis and Butthead, COPS, Vegas Strip, Blue Bloods, Desperate Housewives, The Waltons, Xfactor (sometimes), Two and a Half Men, Raw and Smackdown for WWE (i love me some wrestling)

U. Underwear: Yes

V. Vegetable You Hate: i hate most vegetables.

W. What makes you run late: Nothing. I am always on time, and if someone is depending on me for a ride etc, then they best be on time, because I will leave them LOL

X. X-Rays: tons.

Y. Yummy Food That You Make: I make the worlds best fudge.

Z. Favorite Zoo animal. Koala Bears.

No comments: