Saturday, March 19, 2011

not much just a thought...

So much going on in the world, i just cannot bring myself to post drivel about me and my family. Actually, nothing is going on here to speak of, so, I can feel free to comment about the world.

My heart, thoughts, donation and prayers go out to the beautiful people of Japan. Earthquakes, Tsunami and now the Nuclear reactors, and still the Japanese are stoic and proud. People all over the world could learn a lesson from them.

Thats all I'm going to say about anything this time around. God Bless Japan.

2 comments:

joanne said...

Amen.

Debbie said...

I second that Amen!

Thanks Deb for the sweet card I recieved today. It brought such a smile to my face. I am going to update my blog as there are a few things going on. Remember I love ya and again thanks!!!

God Bless~