Saturday, December 26, 2009

And another one is in the books

the day after Christmas. When i was a kid i hated the day after Christmas. No more gifts to open, no more HUGE meals. This was a strange Christmas, as almost all of our presents were gifts from the inlaws, that i rewrapped and told everyone to act surprised. It sucks not having money. Sure, we're having Christmas in February (when the taxes come back) but still... We did have dinner with the people next door. Turkey, ham, potatoes, veggies, and stuffing. Then we settled back and watched the San Diego Chargers kick some Tennessee Titan rear end! I'm always up for some Christmas day football.
Not much to say here, except Jenny is with her boyfriends family for 6 days at the desert, so i'm childless. So she's been gone about 4 hours, and so far, i've cleaned my kitchen, the bathroom, and my computer desk. I should slow down so that i will have something to do later in the week. Oh wait, that will be hubs job! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Have a safe and fun New Years Eve. Remember, its amateur night. The idiots will be on the road drinking and driving, so keep yourself indoors! Its warmer AND cheaper.
before the ripping and tearing began.
Jenny and the snow jacket Grandma got her. ALL of the cats are afraid of the jacket.
...the xbox
me with my cashmere scarf.

No comments: