Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tid bits and toads.

Life has been boring for me. Nice huh? of course, I feel like the other shoe is going to drop, like it always has. In the meantime, i'll just take it day by day.

I have been sick for two weeks. It was a cold, but just wouldn't go away. Since i had a doctor appointment scheduled, i figured i'd get something for the cough, which is usually my gift to keep for weeks after a cold. Always has been. It has always upset my family, back to when i was a child. So, i went to the doctor, and it turns out that i have bronchitis. AND a bladder infection... again. So, i'm on two new antibiotics, macrobid, and Biaxin. They tell you to eat for with them, so i do. BUT they both make me sick, so I have to call the doctor today to ask what to do. Oh, and I did get my H1N1 shot, I'm a brave soldier!

I've been watching the Haiti Earthquake coverage, and it sure does make you realize how good you have it, doesnt it? I'm very sorry and sad for what the people of Haiti have to endure.

Thats it for today. xoxo

No comments: